From: Marty McGuirk <mjmcguirk@comcast.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:31 AM
Subject: [STMFC] HO Scale Truck Document

Richard,

Thanks for sharing this information - it's great to have it summed up in one place.

Curious why you didn't seem to include the P2K line of trucks? I know they offered a National as well as a "Bettendorf" and likely some others. Actually, I'm  more curious as to the whereabouts of that tooling.

Marty McGuirk

Marty McGuirk

Missed that one - I guess I was looking for "Proto 2000" on the sheet. I see it says "Life Like/Walthers" in several places.

Marty

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Bill Daniels <billinsf@...> wrote:

Actually, Marty, Richard DID talk about these trucks...  they (like all of the former P2K line) are currently owned by Walthers and are covered under the Walthers name on his paper.

Bill Daniels
San Francisco, CA