Extra Naperville Handouts Available for $5 plus SASE

Bill Welch

I have 14 handouts left from my presentation at the recent Naperville
Prototype Modelers event entitled "North from Florida" which really
is about the movement of perishables from the Southern states
northerly to the cities along the Atlantic Coast and to the midwest
and the western gateways as well as to Montreal and Toronto. The
handout is 50-plus pages and includes information on the RR's that
contracted with the FGE/WFE/BRE System; their Icing Facilities; an
interview with a retired grower/shipper, 3 articles by John Golden
about perishable movements on the SAL, maps; relevant excerpts from
the Protective Tariff; and the Perishable Schedules of several
railroads including the ACL, L&N, SAL and Southern. These schedules
make it easy to see how perishables were routed over a combination of
several railroads.

If you would like one, here is the drill. Send me $5 (checks are OK)
AND a Self Addressed Stamped 8" x 12" Envelope with at least $1.90
postage affixed to the envelope. The postage MUST BE in stamps, NOT
metered.

NO EXCEPTIONS. Failure to follow these instructions regarding the
envelope and postage will result in your $5 going down a dark hole
never to be seen again, except by me, and you not receiving the handout.

I will be glad to entertain off-shore requests but you will need to
calculate the postage to your destination. I do not know the exact
weight, only that it is less than 13 oz. so you might want to put
enough postage to cover 13 oz. Payment should be with an
International Money Order. You should also check with your Postal
System about affixing postage that the US System will accept.

Please email me OFFLINE and I will keep a list in order of the
receipt of your messages and if I run out will make a reserve list. I
will also post a message to this list if I run out.

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764-7622
727.470.9930
fgexbill@...

Bill Welch

I have now committed all of the 14 extra handouts to interested parties as of 5:21 PM today.

Thanks!

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:

I have 14 handouts left from my presentation at the recent Naperville

Norman+Laraine Larkin

Hi, Bill. Looks like I'm just a little late to the party. If you run additional copies sometime in the future, I'm still interested in obtaining a copy.
Norm Larkin