Naperville RPM 2012 Conference

alinejoe3 <alinejoe3@...>

I would like to thank all the attendees, speakers, vendors, my wife and her helper for making the event a great success. Also Bob Kosic and all the modular guys for all there hard work setting up and taking down.
We had 340 attendees this year which was up over last year. New vendors also. Richard Hendrickson and Tony Thompson hosted the Freinds of the Freight Car dinner with Sam Clarke from Kadee Mfg. as the speaker.
Next year will be the 20th Anniversary of the meet, so I will be putting a lot of effort into it to make it a great event for all. We will be posting coverage of this years event and pictures on the web-site soon. Also, as soon as it is available, info about next years Conference with info added all during the year. Looking forward to seeing many new faces.

http://www.railroadprototypemodelers.org/

See you next year
Joe DElia
RPM/Naperville

http://www.railroadprototypemodelers.org/

Richard Hendrickson

On Oct 27, 2012, at 12:20 AM, alinejoe3 wrote:
We had 340 attendees this year which was up over last year. New
vendors also. Richard Hendrickson and Tony Thompson hosted the
Freinds of the Freight Car dinner with Sam Clarke from Kadee Mfg.
as the speaker.
Joe, that's certainly good news. From an attendee's perspective, I
thought the meeting was a great success, and I look forward to next
year. I may or may not have a clinic, but I'll certainly be there in
any case.

Just as a footnote, the hotel did not comp. the room that Tony and I
had, so if that was your intention, they failed to follow through on it.

Onward to 2013, and muchas gracias for making this meeting possible.
It's a lot of work, and we all appreciate it.

Richard Hendrickson

Andy Harman

At 07:20 AM 10/27/2012 +0000, you wrote:
I would like to thank all the attendees, speakers, vendors, my wife and her helper for making the event a great success. Also Bob Kosic and all the modular guys for all there hard work setting up and taking down.
As you know I was unable to make it this year. I had some medical "fun" back in Jan-Feb that some of you are aware of that burned both dollars and vacation days to where I've got two months to go and I'm 3 days overdrawn on my vacation time, and even if I could have finagled the days off, the $$ were just too tight.

2013 is a new year... and I'll be going to Cocoa hopefully in good health and with a fresh vacation calendar, and hopefully when next October comes around for the 20th year I'll be there.

I think out of 19 Naperville meets I've been to all but 3 of them.

Andy

Pierre <pierre.oliver@...>

And I'd like to thank Joe for taking the bull by the horns and subjecting himself to the stresses of hosting this event.
It takes many people to make the event a success, but one poor soul has to lead the charge.
Well done, Joe.
Pierre Oliver