From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Pierre
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 3:43 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Sunshine vinegar tank car

I'm about to tackle another one of these neat kits and the kit I have is
missing the PVC tube for the tank form.
Does someone have an unbuilt kit that they can measure the PVC tube for me?
Need length and diameter please.
Thanks,
Pierre Oliver

Dennis Williams

Pierre.
  As par Martain, the tube was for forming the wire for the wrap'.

Dennis Williams/Owner
http://www.resinbuilders4u.com/