Again, Dry Ice

Bill J.

Many posts cover car construction and where and how dry ice was made. Unless I missed a post, the question still remains of who received dry ice and for what purpose (other than Crystal Ice in metropolitan areas). My model RR is set during mid-WWII, 1942 – 1944. Do I need dry ice service cars?

Thanks, Bill J

Brad Andonian

Rich yoder makes mathieson models and I am sure he can offer guidance

Brad andonian

Tim O'Connor

Google is your friend. Ask him.