Sunshine at Timmonium ?

jimbojk2003

Will Martin be making it to the Great Model Train Show this February in Timmonium ? I know he has had health issues and I hope he is feeling better.
Kindest regards,James Cummings

Tim O'Connor

If Martin ever came to Springfield in January I think he'd be mobbed with customers!

Tim O'Connor

At 1/17/2013 06:13 AM Thursday, you wrote:
Will Martin be making it to the Great Model Train Show this February in Timmonium ? I know he has had health issues and I hope he is feeling better.
Kindest regards,James Cummings

charles slater

Martin will not be at Tommonium.
Charlie Slater

To: STMFC@...
From: timboconnor@...
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:22:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Sunshine at Timmonium ?

If Martin ever came to Springfield in January I think he'd be mobbed with customers!

Tim O'Connor

At 1/17/2013 06:13 AM Thursday, you wrote:
Will Martin be making it to the Great Model Train Show this February in Timmonium ? I know he has had health issues and I hope he is feeling better.
Kindest regards,James Cummings

Ryan Reed

Speaking of Sunshine, and I may be way behind the curve here, but does anyone know if the round 1 elimination kits are still available?

Ryan Reed

charles slater

Yes the first round of closeouts are all gone.
Charlie Slater

To: STMFC@...
From: twogreyhounds@...
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 02:17:13 +0000
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Sunshine at Timmonium ?

Speaking of Sunshine, and I may be way behind the curve here, but does anyone know if the round 1 elimination kits are still available?

Ryan Reed

Ryan Reed

Darn... Well, thanks for the info.

Ryan Reed

Yes the first round of closeouts are all gone.
Charlie Slater

charles slater

Look for round 2 of the closeouts in the 20 series kits. MDT Reefer CB&Q single sheathe box cars and meat reefers. Available soon.
Charlie Slater

To: STMFC@...
From: twogreyhounds@...
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 02:39:24 +0000

Darn... Well, thanks for the info.

Ryan Reed

Yes the first round of closeouts are all gone.
Charlie Slater

William Keene <wakeene@...>

Hello Ryan, Charlie, and group,

I have not received my order yet. Then again… it has only been seven months of waiting time. ;-)

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

To: STMFC@...
From: twogreyhounds@...
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 02:17:13 +0000

Speaking of Sunshine, and I may be way behind the curve here, but does anyone know if the round 1 elimination kits are still available?

Ryan Reed

deholdenmt <lookoutpass@...>

Does anyone happen to know the availability of kit 29.16, which is the NP war emergency boxcar? It has been listed as "Closeout 2003" for a number of years. I already have a few kits, but would like to pick up a couple more if it's still possible.

Thanks in advance,

David Holden
Vancouver, WA

--- In STMFC@..., charles slater wrote:

Look for round 2 of the closeouts in the 20 series kits. MDT Reefer CB&Q single sheathe box cars and meat reefers. Available soon.
Charlie Slater

charles slater

Orders are still being filled so remain patient.
Charlie Slater

To: STMFC@...

From: twogreyhounds@...
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 02:17:13 +0000

Speaking of Sunshine, and I may be way behind the curve here, but does anyone know if the round 1 elimination kits are still available?

Ryan Reed

charles slater

Most of the war emergency kits were discontinued when Intermountain came out with the plastic cars.
Charlie Slater

To: STMFC@...
From: lookoutpass@...
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:21:36 +0000

Does anyone happen to know the availability of kit 29.16, which is the NP war emergency boxcar? It has been listed as "Closeout 2003" for a number of years. I already have a few kits, but would like to pick up a couple more if it's still possible.

Thanks in advance,

David Holden
Vancouver, WA

--- In STMFC@..., charles slater wrote:

Look for round 2 of the closeouts in the 20 series kits. MDT Reefer CB&Q single sheathe box cars and meat reefers. Available soon.
Charlie Slater

Ryan Reed

I always thought the NP WE boxcar went to close out because Martin includes a Champ monad decal with it and when the champ monads are gone, then the car will be discontinued. I don't know if this is true, just guessing.

Ryan Reed

Does anyone happen to know the availability of kit 29.16, which is the NP war emergency boxcar? It has been listed as "Closeout 2003" for a number of years. I already have a few kits, but would like to pick up a couple more if it's still possible.

deholdenmt <lookoutpass@...>

Charlie and Ryan, thanks. I may just simply send an order to Martin, with an SSAE for a reply, as that is probably the only way to know definitively. These kits most likely will be eliminated during the next round of closeouts, so the time to act is now.

David Holden
Vancouver, WA

--- In STMFC@..., "rreed_eagle" wrote:

I always thought the NP WE boxcar went to close out because Martin includes a Champ monad decal with it and when the champ monads are gone, then the car will be discontinued. I don't know if this is true, just guessing.

Ryan Reed

Dave Sarther

Charlie,

Have the new CB&Q Sunshine kits you mentioned (single sheathed box car and meat refers) been assigned kit numbers yet?

Thanks, Dave Sarther Tucson, AZ

To: STMFC@...
From: twogreyhounds@...
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 02:39:24 +0000

Darn... Well, thanks for the info.

Ryan Reed

Yes the first round of closeouts are all gone.
Charlie Slater

Bill Welch

Dave, I think you misunderstood Charley's post. He is referring to the new round of kits that are being discontinued, not a group of new kits. the numbers for the kits he is refering to will be found on Jim Hayes' "Sunshine" site

Bill Welch

To: STMFC@...
From: twogreyhounds@...
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 02:39:24 +0000

Darn... Well, thanks for the info.

Ryan Reed

Yes the first round of closeouts are all gone.
Charlie Slater

charles slater

Thats correct Bill, they will be anounced when they are ready.
Charlie Slater

To: STMFC@...

To: STMFC@...