3-D Printing Enters Popular Culture

Bill Welch

I am sure I will end up in jail for this. Tonite two of the guys on
"The Big Bang Theory" buy a 3-D printer, with some serious
consequences for one of them. In my defense, Sheldon is model
railroader, or at least likes to visit the train store in Pasadena,
but that is not why they bought the printer. Actually Sheldon is not
involved. You can catch it on "CBS In Demand."

Take me away Sheriff Mike, I have already handcuffed myself. Here is
my belt in case you are worried I might try to harm myself

Bill Welch

Mikebrock

Bill Welch...apparently unaware of the quality [ hard to imagine using this word ] of food in Moderate Jail...says:

"I am sure I will end up in jail for this."

Nah. We aren't interested in petty crimes today...we're after the big guys. You know...those that try to start threads about modern diesels etc. I'm pleased to say that we may have uncovered a plan to start a thread on bananas...again.

Mike Brock
Head Judge and Moderate Jail Overseer.

thmsdmpsy

But the show included a picture of "a really cool train".

Tom Dempsey