From: brian <brianleppert@att.net>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Sylvan's Hutchins Roof

Has anyone here had experience with Sylvan Scale Models's HO scale Hutchins roof? Any comments? And I need to know how wide and long their roof is. TIA

Brian Leppert
Carson City, NV

midrly <midrly@...>

Nice work, original masters made by Stafford Swain. Two pieces that join up properly in the centre. It fits the IMWX/Intermountain/Red Caboose 40', 10' i.h. HO boxcar kit without the need for filer of any kind. Disclosure--I am a satisfied customer.

Steve Lucas.