From: rhammill <randy@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Fri, Mar 8, 2013 8:12 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Paging P&LE Historical Society

I'm trying to contact the P&LE Historical Society, but all of the email
addresses listed on the site are failing.

If somebody knows a good modeling contact, or somebody on this board is part of
the P&LE Historical Society, please contact me offline.

randy at truelinetrains dot ca

Thanks!

Randy
--
Randy Hammill
True Line Trains

rhammill

Thanks to all for the fast replies. I've contacted Larry as suggested.

Randy
--
Randy Hammill
http://newbritainstation.com