Milwaukee Road stock car CMSTP&P. 104637

Gene <bierglaeser@...>

At Naperville in October of 2010 someone displayed a Milwaukee Road stock car lettered "C.M.STP.&P. 104637." I suspect this car was built in O Scale. I would like to contact the builder or owner of this stock car. Please email me at bierglaeser at yahoo dot com.
Gene Green

Douglas Harding

Gene I believe that model was built by Robert Leners. Here are Dave Hussy's
photos of that meet. There is no photo of the MILW car, but photos of a
couple other cars he displayed. http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/naperville10
<http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/naperville10&page=all> &page=all

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Gene Deimling

Doug
I don't think that car was done by Robert Leners. I think the car
was built from a kit offered by Rails Unlimited.

Gene Deimling

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@...> wrote:

Gene I believe that model was built by Robert Leners. Here are Dave Hussy's
photos of that meet. There is no photo of the MILW car, but photos of a
couple other cars he displayed. http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/naperville10
<http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/naperville10&page=all> &page=all

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Douglas Harding

Gene, after looking at photos again, I agree with you. And I have forwarded
that information to Gene Green. The photo that prompted his question is one
I gave him a few weeks ago, which I took at Naperville in 2010.
Unfortunately Dave Hussey did not take any photos of the stockcar Gene Green
asked about.

I have created a photo album "MILW Stockcar" and am awaiting approval of a
couple of photos of the model in question.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Gene Deimling

Doug
You can find pictures of Robert Leners models at my website.
Http://www.proto48.org/p48_models_lenders/htm

Gene Deimling

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@...> wrote:

Gene, after looking at photos again, I agree with you. And I have forwarded
that information to Gene Green. The photo that prompted his question is one
I gave him a few weeks ago, which I took at Naperville in 2010.
Unfortunately Dave Hussey did not take any photos of the stockcar Gene Green
asked about.

I have created a photo album "MILW Stockcar" and am awaiting approval of a
couple of photos of the model in question.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Gene Deimling

Doug
Here is the correct URL
http://www.proto48.org/p48_photos_leners.htm

Gene Deimling

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Gene" <proto48@...> wrote:

Doug
You can find pictures of Robert Leners models at my website.
Http://www.proto48.org/p48_models_lenders/htm

Gene Deimling

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@> wrote:

Gene, after looking at photos again, I agree with you. And I have forwarded
that information to Gene Green. The photo that prompted his question is one
I gave him a few weeks ago, which I took at Naperville in 2010.
Unfortunately Dave Hussey did not take any photos of the stockcar Gene Green
asked about.

I have created a photo album "MILW Stockcar" and am awaiting approval of a
couple of photos of the model in question.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Douglas Harding

Thank you Gene. Bob is a member of the MSTL list and he sought me out a few
years back at Naperville to show me his model of an M&StL boxcar, among
others. Very nice models, and a gracious individual. Which I why I initially
thought the MILW stockcar might be his. I see my photos of the stockcar have
been approved, so now everyone can see the model of the MILW stockcar that
Gene Green was asking about. I believe what caught his eye is the unusual
brake wheel components.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Gene Deimling

Doug
I just submitted two picture to the Leader for approval. They are of the same car kit but with different decorations.

Gene Deimling

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@...> wrote:

Thank you Gene. Bob is a member of the MSTL list and he sought me out a few
years back at Naperville to show me his model of an M&StL boxcar, among
others. Very nice models, and a gracious individual. Which I why I initially
thought the MILW stockcar might be his. I see my photos of the stockcar have
been approved, so now everyone can see the model of the MILW stockcar that
Gene Green was asking about. I believe what caught his eye is the unusual
brake wheel components.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

slowdigger63

I believe the builder you seek is Paul Hecht. he's a builder for hire for Rails Unlimited kits. Two years ago at Indy Oscale I had conversation with him about the unusual vertical brake staff gear box (with exposed Gear)) if this is what you speak of. I don't have any direct contact Info but I would try Ted Schnepf Rails Unlimited, the two of them were set up together at Oscale Chicago this weekend. Mike Dietrich