Signature Cars

Tim O'Connor

With so many companies now bringing out "signature" freight cars
(Exactrail just announced a model of a car with only one owner and
only 300 cars ever built), I'm left wondering why we can't get a
really good HO scale model of the PRR X31's and X32's. I mean, what
the heck? We have ribbed MILW box cars from what, four different
vendors, and three of those are models with stand-off details etc.
But for the X31 and X32 there is just the truly mediocre Bowser
car, or worse.

Just sayin'

Tim O'Connor

Greg Martin

Tim,

As they say, "You are preachin' to the choir"

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean