The bicycle is nice, but how about a steam era freight car for our Neo site picture

davesnyder59

First thing our B&O moderator did to mollify this Neo affliction was replace it with a nice EM-1 (steam era and hauled a lot of freight cars) this morning. Forget this message if you have not yet experienced this superbug. At least a more appropriate picture would alleviate some of the discomfort.

Dave Snyder
Louisville, Ky.

Aley, Jeff A

Only Mike Brock can change it.  It is beyond my power as Deputy Moderator to change the picture.

Regards,

-Jeff