Parking charge during Prototype Rails = NOT

Mikebrock

For those traveling to Prototype Rails during Jan 9-12, you might notice a little notice on your room reservation that there is a daily parking charge for your car. This is NOT true, Unfortunately, the Hilton staff is unable to remove this charge from trheir computer system. The charge will be removed from your bill at pay time. If, for any reason, you are charged this fee, let me know pronto. I will be at the hotel on Sunday morning, Jan 12....though hardly awake <G>. Also, there is no charge for internet service.

Mike Brock
Prototype Rails Boss...the guy with the big target on his back