Latest Sunshine order

Pierre Oliver <pierre.oliver@...>

I thought it might of interest to all of you.
I placed an order for 10 kits back at the end of October. I just received 2 of the ordered cars. The rest are no longer available.
As well a later order of 6 cars was returned as completely unavailable.
It certainly seems to be winding down. Too bad.

--
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com

William Keene <wakeene@...>

Hello Pierre and Group,

What were the unavailable kits? I have been looking over the on-line kit list and while it has updates as to what is no longer available I am not sure it is up to date.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Dec 18, 2013, at 10:05 AM, Pierre Oliver <pierre.oliver@...> wrote:

I thought it might of interest to all of you.
I placed an order for 10 kits back at the end of October. I just
received 2 of the ordered cars. The rest are no longer available.
As well a later order of 6 cars was returned as completely unavailable.
It certainly seems to be winding down. Too bad.

--
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com

ku0a@...

Pierre,

Please send your list to Jim so he can update the discontinued list on the web site. I'm reluctant to send large checks for kits that aren't available.

Nelson Moyer

Pierre, I can imagine that all the other versions in between, not listed by you, are also "UNAVAILABLE"

Rich Christie

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:33 PM, "ku0a@..." wrote:

Pierre,

Please send your list to Jim so he can update the discontinued list on the web site. I'm reluctant to send large checks for kits that aren't available.

Nelson Moyer

radiodial868

Just got my empty order too, These are no longer available:

64.16

64.18

59.1

59.2

59.8

(all WP & SN)

caboose9792@aol.com <caboose9792@...>

So at this late stage in the game why can't we just get a list of what is left in stock from sunshine?

Mark rickert

Sent with Verizon Mobile Email

From: caboose9792@...
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 19:30:29 -0800
Subject: RE: [STMFC] RE: Latest Sunshine order

So at this late stage in the game why can't we just get a list of what is left in stock from sunshine?

Mark rickert

Sent with Verizon Mobile Email

Just got my empty order too, These are no longer available: 64.16 64.18 59.1 59.2 59.8 (all WP & SN)

ku0a@...

The only CB&Q single sheathed boxcars available to my knowledge are the XA-14 end door and bomber box. At least my order for those two was filled, but I don't really know if there are more castings. All of the CB&Q gondolas are gone.

Nelson Moyer

From: caboose9792@...
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 19:30:29 -0800