From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Mike
Brock
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 10:36 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] UPHS Stock Car

Bill Pardie rites:

"Along the same lines the Union Pacific society has a kit for a double deck
Harriman stock car."

I'll have mine at Prototype Rails.

Mike Brock

Yahoo Groups Links

WILLIAM PARDIE

Brian:

The article was one of Richard's excellent offerings. It was in the Fall 2009 issue
(Volume 23 NO. 4) of the streamliner.

The car is an S-40-6. I believe that I left that off of my original post.

Bill Pardie