ex-PRR X41a

Tim O'Connor

Although this photo postdates the end of time (12/31/1960)
I thought it might be interesting as a reference to anyone
building the Sunshine kit. Only the end-door has been changed
to protect the innocent.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321290328634

Tim O'

Rich C

Tim, According to my Excel file on Sunshine availability, the X41's are still listed as available, but my file only goes to July 2013. That type of end door needs to be scratched. Have not seen any "modernized" end doors.

Rich Christie