Announcement of Jackson Standard

Bill Lane

I am very happy to announce the public unveiling of Jackson Standard http://jacksonstandard.com/index.htm We are going to be making quality injection molded model railroad items in all 4 scales popular scales. Best of all the production will be done in the United States.

Please give the website a look and contact us with your questions.

Thank You,
Brian Jackson & Bill Lane

richramik@...

Congratulations  and Best of Luck!

Rich Ramik

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 3/11/2014 6:05 AM, Bill Lane wrote:
We are going to be making quality injection molded model railroad items in all 4 scales popular scales.

    Well Bill I have lots of ideas, how many hours do you have (grin).  Seriously though I have a couple of items I'd like to see but I am of no technical help to you.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941

babbo_enzo@...

Hi Brian and compliments and best whishes for your venture!
On your site there is no mention of any project ( well, except in "your" S scale section)
I model in N, so ... despite is not strictly a freigth car I've two suggestions:
- N scale SP Whaleback tender ( not existing in this scale )
- N scale Boiler in SP Harriman version with correct domes position and details for the Bachmann Consolidation.
And... an N scale Stock car good for SP too?
If you need drawings ...
Cheers
Enzo Fortuna
SPH&TS R4851