Color information on the CM&O

hubert mask

FYI  questions regarding the color match on the decal set 87-249, CM&O.  We used True Colors Green 109 and True Colors 108 Yellow.

Thanks for your inquiries.

Hubert Mask

Mask Island Decals

Greg Martin

Hubert,

That is exactly what we needed to know and I will post the information to the list now and I would expect a huge reaction for the group. I already have heard form one fellow this morning which is what prompted the email.

You have made a lot of modelers happy.

Thanks for the quick response,

Greg Martin
Salem, OR

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 3/16/2014 12:30:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, maskisland@... writes:

FYI  questions regarding the color match on the decal set 87-249, CM&O.  We used True Colors Green 109 and True Colors 108 Yellow.

Thanks for your inquiries.

Hubert Mask

Mask Island Decals

Scott H. Haycock

Greg,

With this info, I'll take that last unclaimed Parts set, If It's still available.

Scott Haycock
ent

Hubert,

That is exactly what we needed to know and I will post the information to the list now and I would expect a huge reaction for the group. I already have heard form one fellow this morning which is what prompted the email.

You have made a lot of modelers happy.

Thanks for the quick response,

Greg Martin
Salem, OR

Norman Maclean

O Fenton Wells

Great Hubert, I will forward this to a bunch of guys who are bashing that car.
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane

hubert mask

FYI Chad Boas is doing that car also.

To: STMFC@...
From: srrfan1401@...
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 16:37:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Color information on the CM&O

Great Hubert, I will forward this to a bunch of guys who are bashing that car.
Fenton

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Hubert Mask <maskisland@...> wrote:

FYI  questions regarding the color match on the decal set 87-249, CM&O.  We used True Colors Green 109 and True Colors 108 Yellow.

Thanks for your inquiries.

Hubert Mask

Mask Island Decals

--
Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-1144
srrfan1401@...

O Fenton Wells

Yes, I know and have purchased a few from him as well.  Hopefully he is working on the ends and doors for the ACL and C&WC double door versions of that car.

To: STMFC@...
From: srrfan1401@...
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 16:37:53 -0400

[...]

Scott,

You've got it and Aaron is making more as I would presume that there will be more interested. So I now show you in for 3 set of CNW/CMO/RI ends and I am betting you are going to want the Santa Fe car when you see it done. Less work and a great car. Let me know...

Greg

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 3/16/2014 12:37:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, shhaycock@... writes:

Greg,

With this info, I'll take that last unclaimed Parts set, If It's still available.

Scott Haycock
ent

Hubert,

That is exactly what we needed to know and I will post the information to the list now and I would expect a huge reaction for the group. I already have heard form one fellow this morning which is what prompted the email.

You have made a lot of modelers happy.

Thanks for the quick response,

Greg Martin
Salem, OR

Ev entually all things merge into one and a river runs through it.
Norman Maclean