1946 Chesapeake & Ohio Freight Car Guide

h8fan

The St. Albans Chesapeake and Ohio Modelers is selling very nice reproductions of the 1946 Freight Car Equipment of the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway Company.  The 56 page book is 8 1/2 by 11 inches and covers the freight cars used in revenue service by the C&O in 1946.  Each page covers one car type with a photo, number of cars available, capacity and dimensions.

It is a very neat resource for any C&O modeler of the late 1940s and into the 1950s as the book provides a snapshot of the cars in service at the time.

 http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/WVrailfan/1946FreightCarBook_zps34e32b78.jpg

This fund riser for our group produced a limited number of these books.  We are selling them for $19.95 + $4.00 for mailing.  Anyone interested in purchasing a copy please contact me at,

butler_james (at) msn.com

Jim Butler, Secretary

St. Albans Chesapeake and Ohio Modelers, Inc.

www.sa-com.net