Seaboard-Coast Line Modeler Issue 22 now on line

Justin May <jmay59@...>

For those interested, the newest issue of the Seaboard-Coast Line Modeler is now available via the ACL & SAL Historical Society's website.

http://s-clmodeler.aclsal.org/index.htm

This issue contains modeling a SAL F-6 flat car in S scale from the Chad Boas resin kit, modeling an ACL O-25 boxcar, part 1 of modeling Georgia Railroad's NW2 fleet, and several pertinent reviews of existing models and new products.

We always welcome feedback, articles, and questions should anyone wish to contribute.

Justin May

Dave Nelson

I managed to miss the Volume 6, #2 issue... would appreciate it if anyone
who has the .pdf could e-mail me a copy as the web page doesn't provide
that copy anymore.

Thank you!

Dave Nelson

For those interested, the newest issue of the Seaboard-Coast Line Modeler is
now available via the ACL & SAL Historical Society's website.

Dave Nelson

I have an offer of a copy. Thanks!

Dave Nelson

For those interested, the newest issue of the Seaboard-Coast Line Modeler is
now available via the ACL & SAL Historical Society's website.

Yahoo Groups Links