New file uploaded to STMFC

STMFC@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the STMFC
group.

File : /Running Boards/RB2.jpg
Uploaded by : np328 <jcdworkingonthenp@...>
Description : 1938 letter containing info on running board replacement cycles

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

np328 <jcdworkingonthenp@...>

thecitrusbelt@...

I copied the link and pasted it into my browser...and it worked.

I have found the same problem you experienced with links that will not work on other Yahoo groups since the change to Neo.

On the other hand, the files of some groups are not accessible unless you are a member of those groups and are signed in.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA