From: Bill Hirt whirt@... [STMFC]
To: 'sartherdj@...' sartherdj@... [STMFC]
Sent: Sun, May 25, 2014 5:13 pm
Subject: [STMFC] CB&Q Wheel Reports

Dave,

Join the Rail Freight Group. Russ Stroutz has posted several CB&Q wheel
reports in the files area. Also if you search the old messages, he has
also posted some he has typed in himself.

Bill

Dave Sarther

For members interested in more links to "Conductor's Train Lists" or "Wheel Reports" go to: http://www.greatnorthernempire.net/index2.htm?GNEGNWheelReports.htm
Nicely transcribed documents ready to print for some GN trains of the 1968 era.

Later,  Dave Sarther

Join the Rail Freight Group. Russ Stroutz has posted several CB&Q wheel
reports in the files area. Also if you search the old messages, he has
also posted some he has typed in himself.

Bill

Riverboy

What is the link to the group?

Tod C Dwyer (Ohio)

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 8:58 PM, "'sartherdj@...' sartherdj@... [STMFC]" wrote:

For members interested in more links to "Conductor's Train Lists" or "Wheel Reports" go to: http://www.greatnorthernempire.net/index2.htm?GNEGNWheelReports.htm
Nicely transcribed documents ready to print for some GN trains of the 1968 era.

Later,  Dave Sarther

Join the Rail Freight Group. Russ Stroutz has posted several CB&Q wheel
reports in the files area. Also if you search the old messages, he has
also posted some he has typed in himself.

Bill

Dave Sarther

Oops, in my haste to share information I forgot about the group cut off date.  Mea Culpa!  Still neat stuff regardless of dates.

Later,  Dave Sarther