NEW HAVEN ORER Help was New Haven Flats. 17300-17399

Brian Carlson

I never received any replies but if anyone has New Haven ORER in 55 and 56 could I get a scan?

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga, NY

Richard Hendrickson

On Jun 16, 2014, at 7:34 PM, 'Brian Carlson' prrk41361@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

I never received any replies but if anyone has New Haven ORER in 55 and 56 could I get a scan?

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Here you are, Brian.

Richard Hendrickson

Brian Carlson

Thanks Richard. There were 10 in January 1954 still in TOFC service and by November 1954 (shared by you) they were all listed as FM’s again.

In May 1950 there were over 40 converted (I stopped counting)

Therefore, for my August 1957 layout my Intermountain model of 17317 will be fine as a flat car.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga, NY

Ed Hawkins

On Jun 16, 2014, at 10:22 PM, 'Brian Carlson' prrk41361@yahoo.com
[STMFC] wrote:

Thanks Richard. There were 10 in January 1954 still in TOFC service
and by November 1954 (shared by you) they were all listed as FM’s again.

In May 1950 there were over 40 converted (I stopped counting)

Therefore, for my August 1957 layout my Intermountain model of 17317
will be fine as a flat car.
Brian,
The July 1957 ORER lists NH 17300-17399 exactly as in Richard's copy
from 1954, 100 cars in service with no cars noted as being equipped for
any type of special service.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins

Scott Pitzer

The attachment didn't get stripped; my mailbox is now full (and Earthlink is having technical difficulties which are preventing me from deleting the msg and freeing up space.)
Scott Pitzer