From: "'Steven D Johnson' tenncentralrwy@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 10:00 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Steamy Era Freight Car

Benjamin Hom

Steve Johnson asked:
"Branchline produced this?  For a club?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HO-1-87-ULTRA-RARE-Branchline-Kit-Box-Car-VARGAS-THE-LEGACY-NUDES-SEA-SHELLS-/181441743607?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item2a3ec54af7

Sure.  Don't forget Branchline was a custom decorator before they started manufacturing rolling stock kits.

$49.95?  I need to find my WWII nose art decals.

Ben Hom

Edward

Not prototypical!  Dimensional data is all wrong. EXW is at least 36 if not 42 ;-)

John Barry

Ah, John!
I do think you meant IL for that ?

Ed Bommer

cptracks

Playboy Club maybe. That's who Vargas drew for

Colin Riley

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:33:14 PM, "edb8391@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Not prototypical!  Dimensional data is all wrong. EXW is at least 36 if not 42 ;-)

John Barry

Ah, John!
I do think you meant IL for that ?

Ed Bommer

Thomas Baker

Just a thought about the Vargas car: Is it possible that those who would purchase such a car have a focus unconcerned with accurate dimensional data for a box car?

Tom Baker

---

Armand Premo

Gentlemen all ,Vargas drew for Esquire, Playboy's predecessor.A generational thing you know. A.Premo

Just a thought about the Vargas car: Is it possible that those who would
purchase such a car have a focus unconcerned with accurate dimensional
data for a box car?

Tom Baker

---

No virus found in this message.