Topics

New CNWHS Modeler

ron christensen

A new CNWHS Modeler Volume #7, Issue #2

Can be found on the web site.

http://www.cnwhs.org/modeling.htm

In This Issue:

• Scratch building M&StL (GATC leased) Stock Cars

• Building a 1970s Grain Boxcar Fleet – Part 3

• Modeling a Chicago & North Western Class J-S Part 4

• Installing DCC and Sound in a CNW Alco S-1

• Some Lettering Variations On Chicago Great Western Steam

Locomotives

Ron Christensen

Clark Propst

Another well done magazine Ron!
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

John Larkin

Hi Ron,
     Thanks for the news on the C&NWHS modeling issue.  Got the mainline modelers today, came back early from working at the farm because one of our helpers (daughter's boyfriend, 19 years old and in good shape) had an early dinner with his godmother tonight.  His mom died from cancer about 3 weeks ago and we're all trying to keep him and his dad busy so they don't dwell on it too much.  Really good kid, going into his sophomore year at Marquette in Milwaukee this fall (Amtrak from Omaha!).  We're trying to clean up the front, get rid of half-buried barbed wire, nuisance trees, etc., all hot and sweaty but today was in the low 80's, relatively low humidity, not bad at all - but I still  need a shower!

Thanks,

John