[Off Topic] Modern Freight Car Group

Don Strack

Where might I inquire about freight cars built after 1960, especially after 1980? Especially Union Pacific cars built after 1980?

Don Strack

caboose9792@...

Ironically, the modern freight car group, also on yahoo.
MFCL@...

Mark Rickert

In a message dated 6/30/2014 4:31:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time, STMFC@... writes:
Where might I inquire about freight cars built after 1960, especially after 1980? Especially Union Pacific cars built after 1980?

Don Strack

freightcarworld

Don,

The railroadcarhistory on the yahoo groups covers all eras, deals with prototype information (not models), but focuses on post 1980 to present (and is the discussion group for the New Builds Tables of freight cars since 1980.

David Casdorph

Scott H. Haycock

There is also a Baby Boomers Yahoo Group that covers IIRC, 1960-1980

Scott Haycock