Pere Marquette decals


Brad Andonian
 

Fellas,

I am seeking Pere Marquette O scale decals; ideally for their steel caboose and early steel boxcars.    Can anyone assist me on this?

Thanks,
Brad Andonian


Larry Wolohon
 

Brad,

Protocraft has a decal set for auto box cars, http://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=683&Categoryid=20. They seem to put out some pretty nice O scale decals. They generally come out with decals for the brass cars that they are importing. They also have quite a few other decals.

Larry Woloohon



From: "Era Freight cars, Steam"
To: "Era Freight cars, Steam"
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2014 2:48:20 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Pere Marquette decals

 

Fellas,

I am seeking Pere Marquette O scale decals; ideally for their steel caboose and early steel boxcars.    Can anyone assist me on this?

Thanks,
Brad Andonian



Brad Andonian
 

Thank you for the Protocraft link; I was hoping to get a set scaled for the caboose and not have to chop two sets...
Brad Andonian


On Thursday, August 7, 2014 12:08 PM, "larrywolohon@... [STMFC]" wrote:


 
Brad,

Protocraft has a decal set for auto box cars, http://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=683&Categoryid=20. They seem to put out some pretty nice O scale decals. They generally come out with decals for the brass cars that they are importing. They also have quite a few other decals.

Larry Woloohon


From: "Era Freight cars, Steam"
To: "Era Freight cars, Steam" Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2014 2:48:20 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Pere Marquette decals

 
Fellas,

I am seeking Pere Marquette O scale decals; ideally for their steel caboose and early steel boxcars.    Can anyone assist me on this?

Thanks,
Brad Andonian




 

I have conversed with him; he seems willing to do other projects, and
Herbert Mask might as well http://maskislanddecals.com/home.html


Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 2:19 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Pere Marquette decals







Thank you for the Protocraft link; I was hoping to get a set scaled for the
caboose and not have to chop two sets...
Brad Andonian

On Thursday, August 7, 2014 12:08 PM, "larrywolohon@comcast.net [STMFC]"
<STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:








Brad,

Protocraft has a decal set for auto box cars,
http://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=683&Categoryid=20. They seem
to put out some pretty nice O scale decals. They generally come out with
decals for the brass cars that they are importing. They also have quite a
few other decals.

Larry Woloohon


From: "Era Freight cars, Steam" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
To: "Era Freight cars, Steam" <stmfc@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2014 2:48:20 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Pere Marquette decals





Fellas,

I am seeking Pere Marquette O scale decals; ideally for their steel caboose
and early steel boxcars. Can anyone assist me on this?

Thanks,
Brad Andonian




















[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Benjamin Hom
 

Brad Andonian asked:
"I am seeking Pere Marquette O scale decals; ideally for their steel caboose and early steel boxcars."
 
A couple of data points:
 
- Protocraft does a set for PM 93400-93499 40 ft atuomobile boxcars.
http://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=685&Categoryid=39
 
- If you can find them, C-D-S did a variety of PM dry transfers for steel boxcars.  TMR no longer has them in stock, but this link will give you an idea what to look for:
http://tmrdistributing.com/presta/index.php?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&category=28&search_query=pere+marquette
 
 
Ben Hom


clipper841@att.net <clipper841@...>
 

actually, ozark miniatures bought out c-d-s business interests,
and is steadly reproducing the line, check with them
mel perry

On Aug 7, 2014, at 12:30 PM, Benjamin Hom b.hom@... [STMFC] wrote:

 

Brad Andonian asked:
"I am seeking Pere Marquette O scale decals; ideally for their steel caboose and early steel boxcars."
 
A couple of data points:
 
- Protocraft does a set for PM 93400-93499 40 ft atuomobile boxcars.
http://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=685&Categoryid=39
 
- If you can find them, C-D-S did a variety of PM dry transfers for steel boxcars.  TMR no longer has them in stock, but this link will give you an idea what to look for:
http://tmrdistributing.com/presta/index.php?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&category=28&search_query=pere+marquette
 
 
Ben Hom



Benjamin Hom
 

Mel Perry wrote:
"Ozark miniatures bought out C-D-S business interests and is steadly reproducing the line."
 
Mel, thanks for the tip!  Here's the link to their C-D-S page:
http://www.ozarkminiatures.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1314

The O scale Pere Marquette dry transfers are listed here:
http://www.ozarkminiatures.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1725



 
 
Ben Hom


Tim O'Connor
 

That's good to know! But it seems they have a few kinks in the system...
http://www.ozarkminiatures.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=12770

At 8/7/2014 04:05 PM Thursday, you wrote:
Mel Perry wrote:
"Ozark miniatures bought out C-D-S business interests and is steadly reproducing the line."

Mel, thanks for the tip! Here's the link to their C-D-S page:
http://www.ozarkminiatures.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1314

The O scale Pere Marquette dry transfers are listed here:
http://www.ozarkminiatures.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1725


Ben Hom


clipper841@att.net <clipper841@...>
 

BEN:
:)
mel perry

On Aug 7, 2014, at 1:05 PM, Benjamin Hom b.hom@... [STMFC] wrote:

 

Mel Perry wrote:
"Ozark miniatures bought out C-D-S business interests and is steadly reproducing the line."
 
Mel, thanks for the tip!  Here's the link to their C-D-S page:
http://www.ozarkminiatures.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1314

The O scale Pere Marquette dry transfers are listed here:
http://www.ozarkminiatures.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1725

 
 
Ben Hom



 

Looks like a cylindrical auto box to me. LOL!

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 3:33 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Pere Marquette decals








That's good to know! But it seems they have a few kinks in the system...
http://www.ozarkminiatures.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=12770

At 8/7/2014 04:05 PM Thursday, you wrote:
Mel Perry wrote:
"Ozark miniatures bought out C-D-S business interests and is steadly
reproducing the line."

Mel, thanks for the tip! Here's the link to their C-D-S page:
http://www.ozarkminiatures.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1314

The O scale Pere Marquette dry transfers are listed here:
http://www.ozarkminiatures.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1725


Ben Hom








[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S. Busch
 

Brad,
 
You might want to try Fritz Milhaupt at:
 
 
He makes very nice O scale PM caboose decals, for both steel as well as wood cars.
 
Regards,
Steve Busch
Duncan, SC
 
 

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 2:48 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Pere Marquette decals

 

Fellas,

I am seeking Pere Marquette O scale decals; ideally for their steel caboose and early steel boxcars.    Can anyone assist me on this?

Thanks,
Brad Andonian


elwefel
 

O Scale PM decals, including the correct ones for the metal cabooses are available from Fritz Milhaupt.

 

You might want to consider joining the PM Historical Society and the Pere Marquette Yahoo discussion group.  They can both can be very useful.

 

Elly Wefel

Retired Rail and

O Scale Modeler of the

Pere Marquette Railway

 

 

 

Michigan Prototype Decals by Fritz Milhaupt