From: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Date: Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 3:27 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Speedwitch Website updated

I notice the Speedwitch website has several items restocked, new decals and
a new book appears to be eminent.

Also there is a surprise appearing at Collinsville.

Bill Welch

naptownprr

do you mean "imminent?" as in "soon?"

Quoting "fgexbill@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...>:

I notice the Speedwitch website has several items restocked, new
decals and a new book appears to be eminent.

Also there is a surprise appearing at Collinsville.

Bill Welch

Tom Madden

Bill Welch wrote:

> Also there is a surprise appearing at Collinsville.

Oh Lord, I hope it's not Denny in his Speedo!

Otherwise, it's probably the pilot model of a new steam era freight car kit from a new manufacturer.

Tom Madden

Bill Welch

"Indeed I do or did.

Bill Welch

Scott Pitzer

I'm sure the imminent book has an eminent author.
Scott Pitzer

From: "fgexbill@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
CC: Re: [STMFC] Speedwitch Website updated

"Indeed I do or did.

Bill Welch

Tim O'Connor

Tom,

I thought so too, but then is it a surprise if we're expecting it? I'm confused.

Maybe it's an Illinois Central box car. :-)

Bill Welch wrote:

Also there is a surprise appearing at Collinsville.
Oh Lord, I hope it's not Denny in his Speedo!

Otherwise, it's probably the pilot model of a new steam era freight car kit from a new manufacturer.

Tom Madden

Steve and Barb Hile

Bill,

Just back from Collinsville, where a good time was had by all!  Thanks to John, Lonnie, Dan, and all involved for a great time. Of course, I came home with some new “treasures” including the Yarmouth Wabash box car with the “wavy” steel sides.  A very nice touch!

The “surprise” I saw was the announcement at the end of Ed Hawkins talk on Acid Tank Cars from ACF that Frank Hodina is launching a new line of resin kits, called Resin Car Works, that will include several versions of unique acid service tank with different lengths of Type 27 underframes and different size tanks.  Ed had one version in the presentation and on display afterwards.  (Frank was unable to attend.)

Can we presume that you have been involved in some of these projects, with your efforts on domes and dome platforms?

Looking forward to these models.

Steve Hile