RPC Volume 3

ku0a@...

RPC Volume 3 is the only volume not in my collection. Two years ago I bid on an eBay offering for Volumes 1-3, and I quit bidding at $120. In May 2013, Volume 3 alone sold at auction for $161.50. I'm not about to pay that kind of money, even for the sake of having a complete collection. If anybody out there has a duplicate Volume 3 at a sane price, please contact me OFF LIST.

Thanks,
Nelson Moyer

Dennis Williams

Join the club.  only one i'm missing.  Dennis Williams

Dennis Williams/Owner

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 2:44 PM, "ku0a@... [STMFC]" wrote:

RPC Volume 3 is the only volume not in my collection. Two years ago I bid on an eBay offering for Volumes 1-3, and I quit bidding at $120. In May 2013, Volume 3 alone sold at auction for $161.50. I'm not about to pay that kind of money, even for the sake of having a complete collection. If anybody out there has a duplicate Volume 3 at a sane price, please contact me OFF LIST.

Thanks,
Nelson Moyer

Greg Martin

You guys might try Whistle Stop Hobbies in Portland Oregon for your missing issues. Just saying.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 8/24/2014 3:54:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, STMFC@... writes:

Join the club.  only one i'm missing.  Dennis Williams

Dennis Williams/Owner

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 2:44 PM, "ku0a@... [STMFC]" wrote:

RPC Volume 3 is the only volume not in my collection. Two years ago I bid on an eBay offering for Volumes 1-3, and I quit bidding at $120. In May 2013, Volume 3 alone sold at auction for $161.50. I'm not about to pay that kind of money, even for the sake of having a complete collection. If anybody out there has a duplicate Volume 3 at a sane price, please contact me OFF LIST.

Thanks,
Nelson Moyer

Andy Harman

At 01:44 PM 8/24/2014 -0500, you wrote:
RPC Volume 3 is the only volume not in my collection. Two years ago I bid on an eBay offering for Volumes 1-3, and I quit bidding at $120. In May 2013, Volume 3 alone sold at auction for $161.50. I'm not about to pay that kind of money, even for the sake of having a complete collection. If anybody out there has a duplicate Volume 3 at a sane price, please contact me OFF LIST.
I am missing quite a few RPCycs and unfortunately I never remember which ones when I come across some for sale.

Kind of surprising that #1 is now considered valuable. Seems like more of #1 were printed than any subsequent volumes and they were being given away like candy at some RPM meets. I know I have more than one. I guess I know what to roll out on ebay next time around :-)

Andy