More Resin Kits for Sale!!!

Devlyn Kalinowski

Hello,

I have an all new list of resin kits for sale!!! Please contact me off group for a list

Thank you,

Devlyn Kalinowski

O Fenton Wells

Please send me your list.
Thanks
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane

O Fenton Wells

OK, I screwed up that should have gone off list....boy it's cold down here!

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:54 PM, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:
Please send me your list.
Thanks
Fenton

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:43 PM, devlyn_kalinowski@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have an all new list of resin kits for sale!!! Please contact me off group for a list

Thank you,

Devlyn Kalinowski

--
Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-1144
srrfan1401@...

--
Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-1144
srrfan1401@...

Pierre Oliver

And wait until you see what's for dinner...
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com
On 30/09/2014 2:07 PM, O Fenton Wells srrfan1401@... [STMFC] wrote:

[...]

Armand Premo

Please send a copy of your list of resin kits.Thank you.Armand Premo

I have an all new list of resin kits for sale!!! Please contact me off group for a list

Thank you,

Devlyn Kalinowski

No virus found in this message.

A&Y Dave in MD