summary documents on weathering

Tony Thompson

Over the past couple of months, I have been posting, on my blog, segments of a description of my weathering method, which uses washes of acrylic paints. These eventually amounted to 11 posts. Partly because a reader suggested some kind of combined document or documents, I have created two such documents, one on the basic method, and the other on specific car types and details of the method (these include everything that was in the posts, An explanation, and links to these two documents, in the form of Reference Pages on my blog, can be found at this link, if you're interested:

http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2014/11/a-summary-of-my-acrylic-weathering.html

These documents can be downloaded, printed, etc. as you wish.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history