From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:41 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Tangent Acid Tanks Cars Once Again

I received my five today.  MAGNIFICENT!  Thanks Dave.

Jerry Michels

Thomas Olsen <tmolsen@...>

I received my three Saturday. Tangent has another winner with these!

Tom Olsen
Newark, Delaware, 19711

On 11/22/14, 'Brian J Carlson' prrk41361@... [STMFC]
<STMFC@...> wrote:
Due to the snow in Buffalo, (I have 4.5 ft of it) I've had no mail for
awhile. All I got today was bills hope mine come next week.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga NY