Westinghouse flat car load for sale

Bill Lane

I am offering the attached urethane casting for sale as a flat car or
gondola load. It was modeled after a large steel casting for steam
generating turbines. My Pop worked for Westinghouse Electric in Lester PA as
a steel pattern maker for large steam turbine castings. The Wabash flat car
hung on the wall in my room for many years. I think there was a blade
spindle in these castings.

The master pattern was 3D printed and cast by my urethane caster. They will
arrive + - as you see ready to use with no clean up needed. The items in the
photos are production samples.

I should have the production run within a month tops. They are cast in gray
as shown but you will likely want to paint them because there are usually
some minor color variations. In the urethane.

This is a onetime project. I am not stocking them for sale at a later date.

While I made them for S Scale they are really not scale specific. They are
2.37 long x .90 high x 1 .50 wide. You can scale convert from there.

I am selling them in sets of 3 castings for $40.00 + $3.00 shipping, or 4
castings for $50.00 + $3.00 for shipping via USPS without insurance or
tracking.

I would much prefer to ship to the US only but email me if you are outside
of the US and really want them. I will see what I can do.

Payment in full is due upon placing the order.

Send payment to:

Bill Lane

305 Dubois Ave

West Deptford NJ 08096

Please send me an email to confirm your order. Any questions please reply
directly.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

See my finished models at:
<http://www.lanestrains.com/> http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

See my layout progress at:

<http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm>
http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

Custom Train Parts Design & 3D Printing
<http://www.3dmodeltech.com/> http://www.3dmodeltech.com

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
<http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
<http://www.prrths.com/> http://www.prrths.com
<http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! <http://www.prslhs.com/> http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL

Bruce Smith

Bill,

[...]