Kadee roofwalks

paul.doggett2472 <paul.doggett2472@...>

Apart from drilling holes in the car roof has anyone any suggestions for fixing Kadee roof walks to a plastic car roof.
Thanks in advance.
Paul Doggett UK

Sent from Samsung mobile

Charles Hladik

Paul,

    In the past, barge cement and canopy glue have been suggested.

Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 1/18/2015 9:56:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, STMFC@... writes:

Apart from drilling holes in the car roof has anyone any suggestions for fixing Kadee roof walks to a plastic car roof.
Thanks in advance.
Paul Doggett UK

Sent from Samsung mobile

paul.doggett2472 <paul.doggett2472@...>

Cheers

              Chuck i have canopy cement will give it a go.

Paul Doggett UK

Sent from Samsung mobile

"RUTLANDRS@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

Paul,

    In the past, barge cement and canopy glue have been suggested.

Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 1/18/2015 9:56:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, STMFC@... writes:

Apart from drilling holes in the car roof has anyone any suggestions for fixing Kadee roof walks to a plastic car roof.
Thanks in advance.
Paul Doggett UK

Sent from Samsung mobile

Chad Boas

I have used short pieces of Evergreen 3/32 tube and press fit them onto the tab. I don't glue them so there wont be any bleed thru.

Chad Boas

Rob & Bev Manley

I have used Aileens flexible craft glue for all my roofwalks, Kadee, and etched. I also use it on my metal weights.

Sincerely,

Rob Manley

Midwest Mod-U-Trak

"Better modeling through personal embarassment"

              Chuck i have canopy cement will give it a go.

Paul Doggett UK

Sent from Samsung mobile

"RUTLANDRS@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

Paul,

    In the past, barge cement and canopy glue have been suggested.

Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 1/18/2015 9:56:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, STMFC@... writes:

Apart from drilling holes in the car roof has anyone any suggestions for fixing Kadee roof walks to a plastic car roof.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Doggett UK

Sent from Samsung mobile

paul.doggett2472 <paul.doggett2472@...>

[...]