Topics

Prototype Rails - Cocoa Beach Photos Posted

dh30973

I finally got my images processed from this years meet

http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/cocoa2015&page=all

Dave Hussey

Rhbale@...

Thanks for posting Dave.

Richard Bale

Andy Sperandeo

Thank you very much, Dave. – Andy

Richard Townsend

I wonder if our glorious leader would be willing to describe how he did (i.e. colored) the roofs on the Swift reefers.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon