Topics

WTB Santa Fe Railway Rolling Stock Reference Series Volume 4 Santa Fe Boxcars 1869-1953

John Barry

Wanted: John Dobyne's Santa Fe Railway Rolling Stock Reference Series Volume 4 Santa Fe Boxcars 1869-1953.  I am working on several box car projects and can no longer visit the CSRM library in Sacramento to browse their copy. I had a copy, but have not been able to locate it after three moves and need to replace it.  Please contact me off list at NorthBayLines at att dot net with price and payment requirements.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights

707-490-9696