From: Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]
To: stmfc
Sent: Wed, Feb 25, 2015 11:25 am
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Digital Images - University of Kentucky's Digital Library

I know, not a freight train -- but is this Starucca Viaduct? I didn't know there were any large stone arch bridges
in Kentucky...

http://kdl.kyvl.org/catalog/xt7sf7664q86_5397_1

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

UP boxcar with appliance load (1949)

http://kdl.kyvl.org/catalog/xt7z348gg90h_10_174

DBriel1782@...

Does the NORFOLK SOUTHERN currently run trains on the Starrucca Viaduct, which is located in Pennsylvania on the former ERIE Railroad. David Briel A fan of Norfolk Southern heritage railroads.

Yes, it is the Starrucca viaduct. A very similar photo is on the Wikipedia page for the viaduct.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

I know, not a freight train -- but is this Starucca Viaduct? I didn't know there were any large stone arch bridges
in Kentucky...

http://kdl.kyvl.org/catalog/xt7sf7664q86_5397_1

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA