Running Board Terminology

Bill Welch

Taking Jim Betz up on his challenge of a new subject line or box, although he failed to explain why he did not change it himself, LOL, I do think precision in language and terminology is always helpful and it never hurts us to be better informed about the subjects we are interested in particularly. For example I am very interested in Type and Typography and find it frustrating when people use the term "Font" when they are clearly talking about Type.

Bill Welch

Steve Haas

<<For example I am very interested in Type and Typography and find it frustrating when people use the term "Font" when they are clearly talking about Type.>>

Or stencils?

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Haas