From: riverman_vt@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Sun, Mar 22, 2015 12:43 am
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Random Thoughts ...

    Now you have me curious, Tim. It is possible that a resin car kit or two have
sold 500 units but which do you think these might have been and what evidence
of such  do we have?

Cordially, Don Valentine

Mark Drake <markstation01@...>

Oh wow, now we're looking for "evidence"....stick a fork in this thread, it's done.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android