Topics

NERPM Collinsville, CT Proto Meet tentative clinic list

Dave Owens

Please excuse cross-posting.

Hello all. We've got a list of tentative clinics for the 2015 NERPM,
scheduled for May 29-30, 2015 in Collinsville, Connecticut.

It is likely some of these clinics may drop off the list because
presenters will have a last-minute conflict. And some clinics will
very likely be added.

Please check our webpage and our page on Facebook for updates.

Here's a link to the clinic list:
http://neprototypemeet.com/NERPM%20Tenativeschedule%202015.pdf

Here's a link to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NERPM

In addition to clinics and a model display on Friday and Saturday,
we'll have layout open houses on Sunday May 31.

This year's meet is our 13th. Registration is still $25 in advance and
$30 at the door.

Here's our registration form: http://neprototypemeet.com/2015NE_Meet.pdf

Our goal each year is to bring together modelers interested in
learning and having fun.

As in past years, we'll have some great manufacturers and vendors on
hand, including: Bob's Photo, Ron's Books, Funaro & Camerlengo, Atlas
Model Railroad Co., ESU Loksound, Rapido, Speedwitch, New England Rail
Service, Bethlehem Car Works, the Hobby Gallery, the New Haven
Railroad Technical and Historical Association (Saturday only), the
Penn Central Historical Society, Dave's Trains, Short Line Products
and several more.

We'll also have our raffle Friday and Saturday with prizes donated by
generous manufacturers and retailers.

The meet will also again offer a white elephant table for attendees to
sell unwanted or surplus items. We'll staff it and there's no charge.

For more information, please contact Dave Owens at neprotomeet@gmail.com.
Thanks,

Dave Owens

--
2015 New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet
May 29-30, 2015 (Always the weekend after Memorial Day)