The Keystone Modeler, Spring 2015

Bruce Smith

Folks,

The Spring 2015 issue of the Keystone Modeler (No. 92) is now available for free download at:

This issue includes a review of the Rivarossi U25C, building an 80F81A tender for the BLI H10s, scratchbuilt FI flat and a Vandalia N6b cabin car.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

Scott H. Haycock

Bruce,

I tried downloading the last issue, when it came out, and now this one, But all I get is the text, with no photos. Is there an alternate way to download these issues?

Scott Haycock

Folks,

The Spring 2015 issue of the Keystone Modeler (No. 92) is now available for free download at:

This issue includes a review of the Rivarossi U25C, building an 80F81A tender for the BLI H10s, scratchbuilt FI flat and a Vandalia N6b cabin car.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

Douglas Harding

Scott I also had the that issue when I down loaded and attempted to view the file in Chrome. But once saved on my computer, in my TMK file, I was able to open and read the pdf with no trouble. I did not try a different browser so don’t know if it was the browser or not.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

mwbauers

Try it again………

It worked fine for me. [done yesterday]

You might have somehow got a preliminary version that was momentarily on-line.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Apr 28, 2015, at 5:19 PM, 'Scott H. Haycock  wrote:

Bruce,

I tried downloading the last issue, when it came out, and now this one, But all I get is the text, with no photos. Is there an alternate way to download these issues?

Bruce Smith

Mike,

No, he did not get some "preliminary version that was momentarily on-line".  We don't do that sort of thing ;)  I loaded a fully functional copy and tested the download before posting it.  Problems downloading lie almost exclusively with user operating systems, web browsers, plug ins or ISPs.

I will also note that problems with downloading should be addressed off-list with me.  No need to take up any of the group's bandwidth.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL