small tungsten weights

Allen Rueter

I see there is also tungsten shot , and foil,

Allen Rueter

Fred_Swa@...

Scott H. Haycock

Maybe it's just me, but this subject seems to be way over-thought. I suspect you could walk into any tire store and buy enough wheel weights, for a few dollars, to would last quite a while for our use. A vise with a small anvil, a ball peen hammer, and a hack saw, should solve the modification of said weights for our hobby needs. After all, this list is populated primarily by model builders, not model buyers.

Scott Haycock

Eric Hansmann

A few months ago I went searching for stick-on weight at auto parts stores and came up empty handed after visiting eight stores. These are not as common as they once were.

Eric Hansmann

El Paso, TX

Maybe it's just me, but this subject seems to be way over-thought. I suspect you could walk into any tire store and buy enough wheel weights, for a few dollars, to would last quite a while for our use. A vise with a small anvil, a ball peen hammer, and a hack saw, should solve the modification of said weights for our hobby needs. After all, this list is populated primarily by model builders, not model buyers.

Scott Haycock

John F. Cizmar

Try Summit or Jegs; both are online.
John Cizmar