C&EI decals Mather decals

Charlie Duckworth

I'd like to decal my HO P2k Mather boxcar as a C&EI car. Are there any decals available for this car or some that are close?

Charlie Duckworth

Tim O'Connor

Charlie

Protocraft made an HO C&EI box car set but I think it's been discontinued.

Tim

I'd like to decal my HO P2k Mather boxcar as a C&EI car. Are there any decals available for this car or some that are close?
Charlie Duckworth

Paul Hillman

Check with the C&EI Historical Society. They have some decals.

Paul Hillman