From someone who thinks "roof walk" is a fine term.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai C

From: "robertdeis@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 5:53 PM
Subject: [STMFC] W&R NP roundroof 4 door auto boxcar

The NP auto boxcar that I asked information for decals is also a PRR X31. This is NOT a war emergency car. I would like to find decals to letter this car NP as these were purchased from the PRR I believe. Robert Deis

Benjamin Hom

Robert Deis wrote:
"The NP auto boxcar that I asked information for decals is also a PRR X31. This is NOT a war emergency car. I would like to find decals to letter this car NP as these were purchased from the PRR I believe."

No.  The NP cars are ex-DT&I 12000-12399.  Also, re-read the responses before Armand hijacked the thread - good decal recommendations were given for the car in question.

Ben Hom

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Robert,

I think you will have to piece the lettering together from other sets. However, these cars were sold to the NP in 1961, so that's really beyond this group's frame of interest. Too bad. Neat cars. I wanted one (and the similar MRS cars) until I found they were beyond my era.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff