Milw 40' rib sided boxcar

csxt5555

I'm searching for drawings for these cars. I checked with the historical society and they don't have them on file. Really looking for ends and roof drawings so I can make a pattern. Thanks

Kevin Sprayberry

Scott H. Haycock

Kevin,

There is a plan for car 21329, series 21188-22187. It is in the sept. 1989 issue of Model Railroader.

Another car, number 19191 in the January, 1992 issue of Mainline Modeler, along with a construction article.

The best source would be volume 13 of the Railway Prototype Cyclopedia.

Scott Haycock

I'm searching for drawings for these cars. I checked with the historical society and they don't have them on file. Really looking for ends and roof drawings so I can make a pattern. Thanks

Kevin Sprayberry

Ed Hawkins

On Sep 26, 2015, at 5:40 PM, Kevin Sprayberry csxt5555@... [STMFC] wrote:

I'm searching for drawings for these cars. I checked with the historical society and they don't have them on file. Really looking for ends and roof drawings so I can make a pattern. Thanks
Kevin,
If you're looking for railroad drawings of the car, try the Milwaukee Public Library. This institution received a lot of material from the railroad.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins

Scott H. Haycock

As I said before, These cars are covered in RPC 13, including several drawings. That volume is still available here: http://rpcycpub.com/

Scott Haycock

On Sep 26, 2015, at 5:40 PM, Kevin Sprayberry csxt5555@... [STMFC] wrote:

I'm searching for drawings for these cars. I checked with the historical society and they don't have them on file. Really looking for ends and roof drawings so I can make a pattern. Thanks

Kevin,
If you're looking for railroad drawings of the car, try the Milwaukee Public Library. This institution received a lot of material from the railroad.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins

mark <caboose9792@...>

If none of those options suit you, there is a fullsize example at irm. www.irm.org you can always mesure the car but if roof dementions are important advance arangements are required becuse of the 600 v overhead wire.

mark Rickert
caboose9792@...