Paint question help

Robert Deis

I have just finished building two WESTERFIELD  boxcars and need some help with the correct paint color. I prefer to use Floquil paint. First car kit # 4154 SU box car T-Brace MOBILE & OHIO RR.   Second  car kit # 10154 1916 Auto Car NICKEL PLATE RR. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you all.
Robert Deis

Eric Hansmann

Robert, what era are you focused upon?

Eric Hansmann
El Paso, TX

On Nov 18, 2015, at 4:02 PM, robertdeis@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

I have just finished building two WESTERFIELD  boxcars and need some help with the correct paint color. I prefer to use Floquil paint. First car kit # 4154 SU box car T-Brace MOBILE & OHIO RR.   Second  car kit # 10154 1916 Auto Car NICKEL PLATE RR. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you all.
Robert Deis

Robert Deis

Mid to late 1940s
Robert Deis