Topics

AB-1B brake valve

Tom Madden

Has anyone offered an HO version of a Westinghouse AB-1B brake valve? It's essentially an AB valve with a selector valve assembly added to the face of the center portion (pipe bracket section) and a filler/stretcher/spacer added between the pipe bracket and emergency sections of the valve. Probably not something worth worrying about given the number of excellent AB valve models available and the small size of such a detail, but I thought I'd ask....

Tom Madden

Dennis Storzek

Never seen one from any parts supplier. Given that many of the manufacturers can;t even agree on the basic size of the valve, just pick one that looks somewhat different from what you normally use.

Dennis Storzek