Request for dates of proto meets, historical society events, other scale modeling-related events

Dave Owens

Hello all:

I'm trying to assemble a calendar of all prototype meets, historical
society conventions and other modeling events.

My plan is to have this available for all to view.

Would anyone who has an event please send me the following information:
Name of event
Date and times
Location
VERY short description
Cost
Contact information
web site if any
Facebook presence if any

Thanks very much,

Dave Owens
West Hartford, Conn.

Steve SANDIFER

Feb 19-21, 2016 - Prairie Rail, Operating weekend in Kansas City

March 7-13, 2016 - Comanche and Indian Gap Spring Meet (1.5" scale live steam)

March 18-20, 2016 - Layout Design Sig seminar and op weekend, Tulsa

June 22-26, 2016 - Lone Star Region, NMRA, convention, Dallas

June 22-26, 2016 - Santa Fe Historical and Modeling Society Convention, Wichita, KS

J. Stephen Sandifer

Minister Emeritus, Southwest Central Church of Christ

Webmaster, Santa Fe Railway Historical and Modeling Society

I'm trying to assemble a calendar of all prototype meets, historical
society conventions and other modeling events.

My plan is to have this available for all to view.

Would anyone who has an event please send me the following information:
Name of event
Date and times
Location
VERY short description
Cost
Contact information
web site if any
Facebook presence if any

Thanks very much,

Dave Owens
West Hartford, Conn.

Charlie Duckworth

Dave here's the information on the MPHS
Name of event Missouri Pacific Historical Society Annual Meeting
Date and times October 6-9, 2016
Location Jefferson City, Missouri
VERY short description:  Historical presentations, modeling clinics, swap meet and annual meeting
Cost - I'll know this as hotel arrangements are finalized but one should check the web site below for updates
Contact information marketing@...
web site if any 2016 Jefferson City, MO - On the Ready Track

Charlie Duckworth