From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 3:01 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] NYC covered hopper decals

I note that Resin Car Works is offering O-scale decals for NYC covered
hoppers with black lettering, but I don't recall any one doing HO
lettering for the same. Any ideas? I have a couple cars I'd like to
finish.

http://www.resincarworks.com/images/NYC005_USRA_hm_Oscale.jpg

Scott Chatfield

Eric Hansmann

Here's an update on the decal question from earlier.

The O scale decals for NYC USRA hoppers are white letters intended for the
later mineral brown painted cars.
http://resincarworks.com/decals_parts.htm

Eric Hansmann
RCW web guy