northeastern scale...............

ed_mines

I almost had a heart attack when I saw that northeastern scale models is closing in the Jan. RMC. Fortunately it different than northeastern scale lumber which apparently is still going to continue.

The two must be related; their placards are near identical.

I still like working with wood.

Ed Mines

I stopped by Northeastern Scale Models in Methuen in November as per usual on my trips to MA. The retail store was gone. But, the scale lumber company is still taking phone orders from the on-line catalogue. Former store manager Wayne purchased the Scale Models retail store inventory and it selling theĀ items on eBay.

Jack Dziadul

Sanford, NC